- 1 cup nut butter, of your choice ( no added sugar or salt)
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup coconut, unsweetened
- 4 Tbsp coconut/almond milk
- 4 Tbsp coconut oil (Add last, you may not need this if your nut butter is very oily. Check texture and only add if you need more moisture.)
- 1 packet stevia (or one serving, as per package directions)
Set aside one heaping tablespoon of coconut. Put all remaining ingredients in blender. Chop then puree into fine consistency. Form into balls, roll in remaining coconut and refrigerate for a minimum of 30 minutes.