- 1 head cauliflower, chopped into small florets
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1/4 yellow onion, finely diced
- 1 Tbs fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 eggs, hard boiled, shelled, and diced
- 2 Tbs mayonnaise (pure)
- 1 Tbs dijon mustard
- ½ tsp sea salt (optional)
-Add 1" of water to the bottom of a medium pot (with lid). Insert steamer basket and fill with chopped cauliflower. Cover.
-Steam cauliflower on the stove top over medium-high heat until slightly tender, about 10 minutes after water begins to simmer (overcooking will develop a stronger "cauliflower" smell, and a mushy texture).
-Drain cauliflower and rinse with cold water to cool immediately.
-Place in a large bowl
Add celery, onion, parsley, and egg.
-Stir in mayonnaise, dijon mustard, and sea salt (if desired).
Serve immediately or store in refrigerator.